AW: [ANN] Valentina 4.0b7 uploaded, MAC, WIN, Linux

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 30 13:08:46 CDT 2008

On 10/30/08 7:59 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> I got the new install to work on my intel installation. It turns out that all
> I had to do is start the new version of Valentina Studio and then open RunRev
> and it worked.

Hmm, Mystic

Vstudio.app is self contained.
    it not change anything outside self.

-------------
> So I tried the same thing on my power PC mac and vStudio Pro quits immediatly
> when starting
> with
>
> EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION
>
> so something has really changed but at least it is working on the Intel
> machine now

Please look again into this folder

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/4.0b2

I have upload 12 hours later after announce Vstudio MAC.
First archive did have broken work with Vstudio PROJECTs

Btw, you download vstudio or vstudio_pro ?