[ANN] Valentina 3.6 b23 uploaded

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Wed Jul 2 10:52:43 CDT 2008

On 2008-07-02, at 14:42, jda wrote:

>>> gives an error: Type mismatch error. Expected Class, but got
>>> VDatabase.
>> Please check our examples in the Class_way folder to see how it work
>> now.
>>

> They are very different from mine. First, this was put in the method
> automatically when I renamed to Constructor:

THIS "crap" was inserted by the "wonderful" helpful REALbasic. After
now really changing to the new concept for constructors I additional
must remove this and sometimes even more from 1200+ classes  THANKS
GEOFF!

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord