Valentina-beta post from kgrob at mus.ch requires approval

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Wed Jul 2 03:33:47 CDT 2008

On 7/2/08 10:07 AM, "valentina-beta-owner at lists.macserve.net"
<valentina-beta-owner at lists.macserve.net> wrote:

> Sorry to bother again.
>
> I think since RB2008r2 there is a ...Libs-Folder created with
> every .exe-File, where the DLLs can be found. In there is a V4RB.DLL.
> With 2.5.3 this is enough. No VComponents-Folder at all seems to be
> necessary. this looks like that:

This is exactly not enough!

It only looks enough for you while you test on PC computer with installed
V4RB WIN.

As only you will try on clean computer, you will see missing DLLs from
vcomponents folder.

Please read WIKI / V4RB / Manual / Deployment section.

And it looks you have NOT install newer V4RB WIN on your PC