Jasson, vresever, MAC -- FIXED

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Sun Aug 3 10:46:29 CDT 2008

Hi Thorsten,

I appreciate your suggestions, and I will try an external drive
install to see how that works out.

As I have said before, I am sure it is something on my machine, but I
would prefer to fix it, and not just have to re-install OS X every
time I get stuck.  I just don't have as much experience with some
aspects of Mac installation issues as I need, so it is a research/
learning process.

Thank you for your input.  I will follow up when I find something
useful.

Jason