[ANN] Vserver Office MAC b31 uploaded, with LaunchD usage

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Aug 1 08:31:19 CDT 2008

Hi All,

At last of end I have catch time to spend on this.

Now in 3.6b31 folder you can get vserver_office_mac archive,
    which uses LaunchD.

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/3.6b31

Benefits are:

1) no need to restart computer after install.

2) property list installed on default KEEP ALLIVE vserver.
    so if it crashes, or if you try Force Quite it,
    it starts again immediately by LaunchD

3) I have made also 3 simple AppleScripts, which are installed into
        /Library/Scripts/Vserver Office Scripts folder.

So if you have ON in the Finder Script menu, you can now easy via this menu
STOP/START/RESTART vserver.

4) you also can develop now more flexible installers and solutions following
by this example.

TODO:

* I need yet do the same for vserver embedded. Will be easy I think
* describe all this into WIKI