Jasson, vresever, MAC -- FIXED

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Sat Aug 2 09:28:05 CDT 2008

On Aug 2, 2008, at 3:02 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 8/1/08 7:48 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/1/08 7:39 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 8/1/08 7:33 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Jason,
>>>
>>> Also with latest build you can check
>>>
>>>    HOME/Library/Logs
>>>
>>> Here log of installer
>>
>> I have reproduce hang on clean MAC.
>
> Okay,
>
> I have return back to PakageMaker, and after night of fight it works.
> Checked on clean MAC also.
>
> So you can download new archive of vserver_office_mac
>
>    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/3.6b31

Hi Ruslan,

I tried the new installer and it installed the full VServer_Office
directory, but the StartupItems did not get installed.  The Installer
reported errors of "The following install step failed: run preinstall
script for com.paradigmasoft.vserver_office.  Contact the software
manufacturer for assistance."

So it is definitely better than the previous version that would not
work at all with package manager.  If there are any logs you might
need or anything I can do to assist, just let me know.

Jason