[ANN] Valentina 3.6b31 uploaded, MAC, WIN, Linux.

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Fri Aug 1 09:15:39 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

On Aug 1, 2008, at 9:45 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Try new vserver office installer.
>
> Just only I have sent letter.
>
> Btw, one more with new installer!
>    it NOT uses Apple PackageMaker. Which I think cause this glitches.

The new installer is stuck on the vsrv_office_launchd_start.sh script
now for 30 minutes or so, clicking on the kill process in activity
monitor prompts that stopping it now may leave the system unstable.

Something is definitely not right, but I am not sure if I should kill
this do a filesystem check, permissions repair, etc.  and try again or
simply call it quits.  Is there anything you know of about the install
that I should not cancel, I don't think this is going to do anything
but spin the progress bar.

Thanks!

Jason