[ANN] Valentina 2.5 b3 uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 10 17:00:04 CDT 2007

Hi All,

Download it here:

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/3.5b3/

ATTENTION:
    * Valentina Studio 3.5b3 has A LOTS of changes and improvements.
    some glitches are not polished yet in Diagrams.

    * Added support of new feature of engine 3.5 -- PROPERTIES.

    * Vstudio now has FIVE columns in the Schema Editor to better support
    PROPERTIES and PROCEDURES.

    * in the TREE VIEW now exists pane for EDITORS
        it can show Tables, Fields, Procedures, Properties, ...

    * In the Tree View Redesigned the INFO pane. It can now show
    different objects in the same time, e.g. Fields and Links if
    you choose some table.

    I HOPE that tomorrow and EACH next day we will produce one more
    BETA build of Vstudio.

2.5 b3 FIXES additionally:

* Valentina Embedded Server not starts on MAC after restart.
    Joseph, this is for you.

* V4RB Carbon now should have new properties of VRBDatabase
    Joseph, this is for you.

* VCOM fixed issue with NULLs.
    Fabian, this is for you.

* fixed crash of vserver when vstudio show RecID/OID fields in table.
    fix was in Vclient.

* GET PROPERTY OF VSERVER now returns
  - the total number of CONNECTIONS that VSERVER has allowed by license
  - the number of available connections right now.
    Martin, this is for you.