How 2.5.2 and 2.5.3 works in regard of corruptions ?

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Jan 8 10:56:34 CST 2007

Hi,

I have reporte dthis as 2 issues, #2147 & #2148 as it turned out part of it
exist in 2.5.2, although it didn't became obvious until 2.5.3 and also much
worse. So I think it's 2 bugs but related to each other, or one lead to the
other in some way. It's a bit confusing as DB which is OK in 2.5.2 Diagnose
is not in 2.5.3 and errors are fatal in 2.5.3 but not in 2.5.2

Joakim