V4RB 2.4.3 final script to install VComponents

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 4 23:36:12 CDT 2006

Hi All RB UB users.

This is final script to install VComponents folder into MyApp just before
deployment.

USAGE:

1) BUILD your APP in RB UB

2) open terminal
3) drag this script into the terminal window
4) type SPACE
5) drag APP into terminal, so you have now something as:

    > scriptpath myapPath

6) press ENTER, wait 1-2 seconds. DONE.

This script do everything self:

- copy VComponents folder into app package
- correct executable_paths of all dylibs from VComponents
- correct executable_paths for app/contents/Framewokrs/V4RB.rbx.xxxx.dylib

P.S. Aha, one more thing I will polish in this script --
    if we run it second time, and VComponents folder already exists in app.