V4RB 2.4.3 b2 UB -- VComponents install script.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 4 22:25:03 CDT 2006

On 10/4/06 10:00 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> I have made a new version of that droplet. It now copies '/usr/local/
> lib/vcomponents/' to the dropped macho app '/Contents/VComponents/'
> folder and chmod 755 and run './chg_vcomponents_to_exec.sh'.
>
> - It checks if '/usr/local/lib/vcomponents/' exists and alerts if not.
> - It checks if the number of files copied is the same as the original
> location file count.
> - Check Shell errors...
>
> Only one problem, when running './chg_vcomponents_to_exec.sh' I get:
>
> install_name_tool: can't open file: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/
> VComponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK (No such file or directory)
>
> Any idea?

I have attach NEW script which I have develop.

USAGE:

1) BUILD your APP in RB UB
2) open terminal

3) drag this script into terminal window
4) type SPACE
5) drag APP into terminal
6) press ENTER.

DONE.

NOTE: right now script assume that V4RB was put into

    My Application.app/Contents/Frameworks/V4RB.rbx_0.129.dylib

If you have other names than .129. You need correct that.

I am working right now to improve script to find by SED and regex search the
V4RB plugin and recognize any name.