V4RB 2.4.3 b2 UB, anybody did have problems with installer?

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Wed Oct 4 21:00:43 CDT 2006

I have made a new version of that droplet. It now copies '/usr/local/
lib/vcomponents/' to the dropped macho app '/Contents/VComponents/'
folder and chmod 755 and run './chg_vcomponents_to_exec.sh'.

- It checks if '/usr/local/lib/vcomponents/' exists and alerts if not.
- It checks if the number of files copied is the same as the original
location file count.
- Check Shell errors...

Only one problem, when running './chg_vcomponents_to_exec.sh' I get:

install_name_tool: can't open file: /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/
VComponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK (No such file or directory)

Any idea?

Stan