V4RB: what UB-Version?

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Wed Oct 4 13:01:55 CDT 2006

Am 04.10.2006 um 13:00 schrieb Claudius Sailer:

> Hello,
>
> at the moment I am generating with RB a PEF-Application and make
> with App Bundler then a *.app.
>
> I want to make now a UB Application of my Application. I know that
> I have to use RB2006r3 but what do I have to change from Valentina
> side and what Beta-Package includes UB? On Downloadside from Beta I
> can't see which one is UB?

sorry RB2006r4.
Can I generate Mach-O builds with RB and Valentina and the Valentina
Stuff is automatically in the package or is it manuell work to copy
valentina stuff in the package, the reason for me to build PEF an
then use App Bundler!!!

bye

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2006r3/ Valentina 2.4.2
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de