V4RB 2.4.3 b2 UB, anybody did have problems with installer?

erne ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Tue Oct 3 09:31:29 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

on 2-10-2006 15:09, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

>> ...had been created.  And, in order to copy the vcomponents into my built
>> application, I have to use the terminal and do:
>>
>> cp -r /usr/local/lib/vcomponents ~/Desktop/MyApplication.app/Contents/
>>
>> ...which is not very obvious or very easy!
>
> Sorry, but what is not easy ?
>
> This line cab in your scripts,
> You have write that you already have such scripts.
>
> Btw, it is NOT enough just copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> If your move your app to other computer without /usr/local/lib/vcomponents
> It still will not work.
>
> To make it working inside of APP package you need use script as one that
> present in VComponents folder.
>
> Do not complain, this is how OS X works :-)

Please elaborate this,

I've just downloaded and installed V4RB Mach-o UB,

can I use it to run debug my Mach-o apps on RB PPC?
(it was not possible with old plugin)

After I build a Mach-o app what should I do after copying vComponents into
the app bundle Contents?
(this was enough with old plugin)

thanks for listening

Cool Runnings,