V4RB2.5b20 upgrade problem #2006

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Wed Nov 22 06:02:58 CST 2006

Am 21.11.2006 um 20:54 schrieb jda:

>>> I reported a bug with diagnose that was fixed in b20 -- my guess
>>> is that the problem was real and missed in earlier versions of
>>> Valentina diagnose.
>>
>> *hmmm* thats not good. Then I have to look how I can make REINDEX
>> DATABSE when app is started, but only when app starts after
>> converting first time!!!
>>

> That should be easy, since the Valentina version number will change
> between 2.4.3 and 2.5. Just check the db when it is opened...

I don't understand this now.
When I open new app and database is converted I get the new version
number. I can't check the old version number, then the database is
converted and then I get the new version number.
So every time when I open database first time when it will converted
and later I will get every time the same version number. where can I
find the information that the database is NOW converted and when I
start applcation next time that it is NOW not converted!!

It is possible that I think to complicate ;-))

bye

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 2006r4/ Valentina 2.4.3
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de