Part of Dump load ignored

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Nov 20 23:24:54 CST 2006

Hi,

I dumped structure of my dbs that had strangely link behaivour, deleted and
recreated the dbs new in Vstudion b20, Loaded the dump and this part was
simply ignored, the table is never created:

-- Dump for 'TextPhrase' table

CREATE TABLE "TextPhrase" (
	"Link1" VARCHAR (2044)  NOT NULL,
	"Link2" VARCHAR (2044)  NOT NULL,
	"Link3" VARCHAR (2044)  NOT NULL,
	"PtrLink" OBJECTPTR CONSTRAINT lnkLinkPhrase REFERENCES "WheelConf"
ON DELETE CASCADE  UNIQUE INDEXED,
	"Method" BYTE  NOT NULL INDEXED,
	"Signif" BOOLEAN  NOT NULL INDEXED DEFAULT 1);

The dump was done with same version of Vstudio. I noticed in the dump that
the referense table "WheelConf" was put after in the dump, and thought that
might be the issue, but rearrage it did no difference.

Should I put this into Mantis or do you see issue from here?

/Joakim