[ANN] V4RB and V4MD mac 2.4 b10 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 31 17:49:20 CDT 2006

On 5/31/06 2:56 PM, "Sims, John (CDC/NCBDDD/DBDDD) (CTR)" <ayu8 at cdc.gov>
wrote:

Hi John,

> This sounds like a fantastic new feature!

Agree :-)

Very handy and effective.

We self will use it in Clone(), convert_1_2, Import, ...

> However, if you will allow me
> to be picky, I think the parameter name "inOnOff" makes the call to this
> method confusing since you are using both "On" and "Off" in the name.

> When reading about the feature, I completely understand how to use it.
> But in actual code, it will make the code less readable.
>
> If I set inOnOff = True, am I turning it On or Off?  Do you see what I
> mean?
>
> I think it would be better to call the parameter "inOn".  So...
>
> If I set inOn = True, then IndexChanges is On
> If I set inOn = False, then IndexChanges is Off

Okay, agree 100%

Krill I will correct this for V4RB, please correct for rest products.

> Take care and keep up the great work!

Actually "VTable.MaxRecordCount" is even more cool feature...

Although to implement it completely I estimate at least month of hard
work...