[ANN] V4RB and V4MD mac 2.4 b10 uploaded

Sims, John (CDC/NCBDDD/DBDDD) (CTR) ayu8 at cdc.gov
Wed May 31 07:56:57 CDT 2006

<snip>
[NEW] ** VTable.IndexChanges **

If inOnOff is FALSE then this function drop all indexes of this Table
except UNIQUE indexes ...

</snip>

Hi Ruslan,

This sounds like a fantastic new feature!  However, if you will allow me
to be picky, I think the parameter name "inOnOff" makes the call to this
method confusing since you are using both "On" and "Off" in the name.
When reading about the feature, I completely understand how to use it.
But in actual code, it will make the code less readable.

If I set inOnOff = True, am I turning it On or Off?  Do you see what I
mean?

I think it would be better to call the parameter "inOn".  So...

If I set inOn = True, then IndexChanges is On
If I set inOn = False, then IndexChanges is Off

Take care and keep up the great work!

-John