[ANN] V4RB 2.4 b8 uploaded

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu May 25 20:41:53 CDT 2006

I always use:

   #if DebugBuild
     Valentina.DebugLevel = EVDebugLevel.kLogErrors
   #else
     Valentina.DebugLevel = EVDebugLevel.kLogNothing
   #endif

I am not talking about coding, just using v2.2 successfully, install
v2.3 and get screwed. No editing, no coding, nothing, just a great
speed degradation all of a sudden. It affects absolutely all the
product using Valentina v2.3.

Stan