[ANN] V4RB 2.4 b8 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 25 21:27:12 CDT 2006

On 5/25/06 8:57 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> Slow queries affecting all my products, one of them is right now
> unusable. I get extremely poor performances on many queries, very
> simple ones. I haven't sent anything yet because it takes time to
> create a sample DB.

WHY ?????????

You have on hands some db. Send it to me.

Or e.g. Take our Examples/1.x/Single Table
It generate 100K records table,
Open it in viSQL and show me query which is slow for you.

Also Are you sure that you have no enabled DebugLog ???

> I will not send you private data or customer
> data... and right now I am a bit fed up of sending databases again
> and again because there are problems on each release, I have very
> little time for that, I would like to have a product that works as
> advertised else maybe it is time to use RB built-in DB. One of the
> affected product is the same as usual (the one we talked about on
> ICQ), impossible to release it since december because it was too
> slow, now it is even slower. I can't believe I am the only one with
> so poor results.

It seems yes.

This is once again:
    what about DebugLevel settings ?