The next improvements

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sun May 21 11:45:28 CDT 2006

On Sunday, May 21, 2006 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>* when we finish these tasks we will of course make iteration by Mantis bugs
>reported in this time. Meanwhile we have try fix only really urgent bugs
>which was showstoppers for developers.

Bug #1429 is a show-stopper for me.  But as a hobbyist, I am certainly not asking you to change your plans on my account.  I am only asking that someone look at the small example project I created and let me know if what I am seeing is a bug or something I am doing wrong.

I can remove the feature causing the problem and wait for a fix but I'd like to plan accordingly or look for a work around.  What is the point of using Mantis if we don't get feedback?  You should be able to see the situation quickly using my small project.  If not, let me know and I'll set it up better.

By the way, I accidently marked this report as private when it shouldn't be but I don't see a way to change that.  If you can change it for me, that would be great.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/