Corruption - more info

Kem Tekinay ktekinay at mactechnologies.com
Mon Mar 13 08:40:45 CST 2006

On 3/13/06 6:31 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

> 1) ho many tables/fields/indexes do you have ?
>     if you have a lots - then just set cache to 10MB

It's the same structure that I sent to you. 6 tables, 7 BinaryLinks.

> 100MB cache this is too many I think.
> 10-20MB will work good for 99% of cases.

That's fine, but if I make the cache larger, it just takes longer to
corrupt.

> I think secret is somehow in your tables and fields.
>
> So we need to get at least your compiled application,

I'd be happy to send you the whole app along with a username and password to
access the account that holds the records. Or do you need me to trim it
down?

Also, my app uses Einhugur's UtilLib. Is that a problem?

> I prefer test on 3MB cache and amount of record enough to get problem.

3 MB was the same as 1 MB. The database corrupted after 66 records: