Clone fails

Kem Tekinay ktekinay at mactechnologies.com
Sun Mar 12 12:46:29 CST 2006

On 3/12/06 12:05 PM, Ivan Smahin at ivan_smahin at valentina-db.com wrote:

> I'm loosing the thread...
> So  -  you  have some database (let it be database A) which is fine as
> you think. BTW - did you try to diagnose this database?

No, database A was fine yesterday with about 80,000 records. Last night I
added another 16,000 records, then checked it in Valentina Studio using
DIAGNOSE. I found it is now severely corrupted even though there were no
errors while adding the new records.

I then tried to clone the corrupted database in an effort to recover the
data and got the errors I mentioned.