We need drop support of Panther 10.3.9

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 27 14:59:33 CDT 2006

On 6/27/06 2:54 PM, "Jochen Peters" <j.peters at valentina-db.de> wrote:

Hi Jochen,

> reason is missing regex support in earlier libicu from Apple?
> Why not include own regex?

How ?!

I have hope 5 days that I will be able include their own .cpp file,
But they depend on C++ classes  --> problems in name manglings

Only solution could be if Apple in 10.2 - 10.3
Have expose something as "CFRegEx" API in CoreFoundation,
But as far as I see there is nothing similar in docs.

-----
I have consider usage of (man) regex... But it works on char*, and there no
any info if it can accept here UTF8 unicode.

May be somebody from Darwin list knows this?

If it support UTF8, then I can convert UTF16 to UTF8 and be happy
probably...