error switching from V4RB 1.x to 2.3

Dave Parizek dave at Parizek.com
Fri Jun 2 13:36:42 CDT 2006

I have 2 versions I am working with.  One without HierPop runs
perfect now.  HierPop one does not.  And that is the only difference
between them.

I also have a version with HierPop and V4RB 1.x that works perfect.

Maybe I need a newer version of HierPop...

Yes, i am on a macintel macbook pro.

I may not worry about it.  If Ruslan says HierPop should not be
causing the problem -- then I would like to understand it better --
but for now I was planning on stopping using HierPop anyway.

--Dave

Dave Parizek