problem converting from V4RB 1.x to 2.3

Dave Parizek dave at Parizek.com
Thu Jun 1 18:51:22 CDT 2006

I am converting a 1.x app in V4RB to 2.3.  I get all the required
changes made, it compiles, but crashes on startup.  I get this error:

Runtime Error 4: Failed Assertion

Location: plugin.cpp:7417
Failure Condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry
(entrypointName, out)
Failure Message: can't find plugin method
Valentina.DebugLevel(Assigns inLevel as integer)

I apologize I have not searched the list archives yet, wondering what
happened to the web searchable archives I used to turn to...

Is this a common thing someone can tell me what I have setup wrong
and save me a lot of time hunting thru the list archives?

--Dave

Dave Parizek