[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, VServerOffice 2.4 b20 mac + win || VSDK mac 2.4 b20

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 24 22:28:24 CDT 2006

On 7/24/06 10:22 PM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:

>> Today should be new builds of products
>
> Is VStudio 2.4b16 supposed to work with VServer 2.4b20? I'm not able to
> connect to the G4 mentioned above.

No, we just only have start test Valentina Studio with new server.
I think tomorrow we will get it working.

> Wasn't the example project supposed to have been updated for 2.4? The
> ValentinaServerUtility example project does not work, and the same goes for
> ViSQL.

Oh, both examples are NOT from Paradigma.

Please check OUR examples.

This is list of examples that we have test in last 3 weeks

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vserver:adk_tests:adk_tests