[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, VServerOffice 2.4 b20 mac + win || VSDK mac 2.4 b20

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Mon Jul 24 21:22:15 CDT 2006

>On 7/24/06 5:24 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:
>
>>> I'm running this on a Macbook Pro (intel), are you runnig this beta on any
>>> intel Mac?
>>
>> Aha, this explains ...
>>
>> Let us check.
>
>I think I have fix this problem ..

Great. A fresh installation with the same installer on an old G4 worked just fine.

>Today should be new builds of products

Is VStudio 2.4b16 supposed to work with VServer 2.4b20? I'm not able to connect to the G4 mentioned above.

Wasn't the example project supposed to have been updated for 2.4? The ValentinaServerUtility example project does not work, and the same goes for ViSQL.