[ANN] V4RB mac 2.4 b18 uploaded

Russ Tyndall fitzbew at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 17 12:21:17 CDT 2006

>>> Also good point is that LAZY open, should improve Mac OS X side also.
>>

> That would be nice too, Ruslan. I've been working hard to get launch
> times down on Mac OS X...

Jon,

Have you tested 2.3b10+ yet?  It *seems* I am getting much improved
db.Open() times on OS X.4.6 than I was getting during testing earlier this
year.  In testing today, V4RB opens my 240mb db in .7 secs.  This db has
8-10 tables with a few tens of thousands of records at the most, and one
table with 1.7 million records. (without encryption.)

--
Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC