[ATTN!] Inform us about your show-stoppers bugs in 2.4 betas if any!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jul 6 19:11:10 CDT 2006

Hi Guys,

We have come close to polish new Vserver and all our examples in all ADKs.
Few examples yet to resolve...this should not take many time.

So I want to ask you be very active in testing of upcoming 2.4 beta builds
AND Valentina server (if you use it).

I want to make list of REALLY show-stopper bugs for any Valentina developer.
So please inform on Valentina beta list about such bug numbers.