Other problem with V4RB 2.2b2

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 21:14:31 CST 2006

Ok. For debugging something I don't remember the SetExtention line
was commented, my fault. I guess it was because of the icon issue...
I returned the line as it was before and all the extension issues
have disappeared. So right now only 2 problems left, my app that
remains in task manager because of a DLL exception when I quit, it
always happen and that lack of responsiveness when creating new
files. btw it doesn't happen when converting, just when creating new
files.