[ANN] V4RB WIN 2.2 b2 uploaded

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 20:31:45 CST 2006

Oops again, sorry, just found out it is again the extension problem.
Valentina doesn't want to convert a v1 file if the it has not the
'.vdb' extension. It simply closes.

myfile.myext <- crashes
myfile.vdb   <- works fine!

Hope that helps, I remember that we ran into that issue at some stage
of v2.1 beta cycle.