[ANN] V4RB WIN 2.2 b2 uploaded

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 19:00:03 CST 2006

Hi,

It works better than before however it is still slower than on the
Mac. Creating a file is 2s on a Mac, 10 s on the PC. Converting a
file is about 3s on the Mac and 20s on the PC. What worries me a bit
is how the system stop to respond when creating a file. You are 10s
without refresh and my app main window becomes completely blank. It
looks like the file creation takes 100% of processor resources. Also
when I quit my app I continue to get a 'msl_all-
dll90_x86.dll'exception and the app remains forever in Windows Task
Manager...

Stan