Reg-Key for viSQL

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Thu Jan 5 14:32:02 CST 2006

I'm not sure I follow this discussion or what it is you're trying to do...
make it easy so you don't have to do excessive work to add your valentina
serial number to each new project you start?  Or am I missing something
here.

Regardless, I'd like to offer a plug for a great little tool I discovered
that you can use to easily your Valentina (or any other) serial number
obscure so others can't easily obtain it by scanning  your compiled source
code:

 http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/Obfuscate.html

Obfuscate (version 1.1)

Obfuscate is a program to render obscure a string of text within REALbasic
compiled code. Anyone scanning your code with a hex editor will not be able
to pick out what you are trying to hide in the code without a lot of work.
Use Obfuscate for serial numbers and other key information.

System Requirements:
    Mac OS X 10.2 or later
    Windows 2000/XP or later

Price: Obfuscate is free. Enjoy!