Reg-Key for viSQL

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at goodeast.com
Thu Jan 5 12:43:51 CST 2006

Hi Claudius,

On Jan 4, 2006, at 3:54 AM, Claudius Sailer wrote:

> it would be a good thing, when we could get a constant in app or a
> special modul (without value), what we can looking for and insert
> there my V4RB2 RegCode. That I don't have to search always for
> Valentina.Init.

I was thinking of adding some code to look for a particular text file
with the key in it, but otherwise I have no problem with searching
for Valentina.Init - it only appears once. Also, wouldn't you have to
search for the special constant or module anyway?

Best regards,
Frank Schima

I'm currently job hunting:
<http://homepage.mac.com/macsforever2000/resume.html>