Collections

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 4 21:37:28 CST 2006

On 1/4/06 9:20 PM, "Philip Mötteli" <philip.moetteli at econophone.ch> wrote:

Hi Philip,

> Am 03.01.2006 um 10:56 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:
>> On 1/3/06 9:35 AM, "Philip Mötteli" <philip.moetteli at econophone.ch>
>> wrote:
>>
>> VDK_  this is classes from VSDK 1.x
>>
>> Again, you need check archive on page:
>>     http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta/VSDK
>>
>>     VSDK MAC 2.1 b14
>>

>> Here you should be able find folder sources
>> And there find path
>>
>>     sources/FBL/publ/Interfaces

> Yes, I found it. Thanks.
>
> Perhaps I'm missing something. But where should I put those headers?
> In /usr/local/include? What's the idea behind it?

Well, installation of VSDK for MAC is next:

* you put folder VSDK in any place on your disk

* then you copy items of folder "/usr/local/lib" into that location,
   i.e. You get

        /usr/local/lib/vcomponents

    this folder contains dlls

* you DO NOT have to copy sources and headers into /usr/local/include
    Instead simply set in your Xcode project path to folder VSDK/sources.
    so xcode will see headers.

* also you need add to xcode project dlls from VComponents folder,
    so you will be able link. You can look into VSDK/Examples xcode project
    to see what dlls to drop into xcode project.

> Anyway, thanks to all the types of links, Valentina offers, I think,
> I will succeed in writing this interface.

Glad to hear this. And I will in rush to add Links with order.

> I propose, that I start to design and implement it.

Great!

> I usually apply an incremental development
> process, so I could actually start right now.

Ok, ask me any questions.