[V4CC] Prepare of beta of Valentina for Cocoa

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 15 23:41:13 CDT 2006

On 4/15/06 11:34 PM, "Justin Drury" <justin at crunch-recording.com> wrote:

> Should I commit my version that uses /Library/Frameworks as the
> install path (instead of the @executable_path/..Frameworks, which
> that project you have is)

Frankly saying I don't know yet.

questions:

*   /Library/Frameworks  -- this is for V4CC framework ?

    What about kernel dlls?
    you have remap them also ?

* in VSDK archive in VComponents folder you can see 3 my helper scripts
which allow change install path for all VComponents dlls.

I think we can make 4th script to change to /Library/Frameworks
Agree?

* So you offer us to have

  /Library/Frameworks/V4CC.Framework
                          VComponents  ?

Yes looks nice I think...and can be installed by drag and drop, yes?

* how you see the deployment of Cocoa application ?
    where will go V4CC.framework ?