[ANN] V4REV 2.0.5 fc18 for MAC

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Mon Sep 12 16:49:19 CDT 2005

>>>  Just tried the same steps with debuglevel as before. And it crashes
>>>  just as before :(
>>
>>Impossible

I did some debugging. The crash occurs in VDatabase_Create().

The new section dividers in the new examples stack are helpful.
However, I find it odd that double-clicking them launches the next
example. I should just get a beep and no action.

If you want to make the lists even more usable/visible, instead of
section dividers, you could have a tabbed button to select between
api_way, common, and sql_way. The master list would be the same, just
stored as a property of the field. The button script would simply
apply a filter to display a subset of items from the list.

Robert