V4REV update -- remove dialog CLOSE BEFORE.

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Mon Sep 5 19:53:20 CDT 2005

Hello Ruslan,

RZ> On 9/5/05 5:24 PM, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

>> In terms of reducing number of windows per example, it is a matter of
>> usability and practicality. We want to be able to open more than one
>> example at a time. If you can do it cleanly with your current design,
>> go ahead.

RZ> Multiple examples will be problem I think.
RZ> Ivan ?

All examples should be totally refactored in this case.

The first thing comes to my mind is:
We have some stack which is actually not an example but helper one.
I mean "CursorBrowser" and so on.

Flow is:
1.  Launch  the  first  example. CursorBrowser shows the data from this example.
2.  Launch  second  example.  It  also  uses  THE  SAME  CursorBrowser
INSTANCE which now shows the data from second example.

If  we  get  the  first  example focused now... we need to switch data
somehow...

 Ivan                            mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua