V4REV update -- remove dialog CLOSE BEFORE.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Sep 5 19:38:22 CDT 2005

On 9/5/05 5:24 PM, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

> In terms of reducing number of windows per example, it is a matter of
> usability and practicality. We want to be able to open more than one
> example at a time. If you can do it cleanly with your current design,
> go ahead.

Multiple examples will be problem I think.
Ivan ?

And why, Robert?

It sounds like you going keep them open 8 hours * 7 days ..

-------
IMHO ideal solution must be as in RB:

    we have 50 separate examples
    REALBasic 6.x can open several projects in the same time.

Revolution cannot do this? Then press runrev guys :-)

Okay, do not take this serious ... Just flame ...