V4REV update -- design

lists at mangomultimedia.com lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Sep 5 12:28:30 CDT 2005

> Okay, once again. Lets stop general-words discussions.
> If you see that we have BAD and WRONG code of scripts in examples,
> Please show this by points very detailed as for childe.
>
> WE ARE READY improve design of scripts to make them correct from
> Revolution
> point of view. Bu please EXPAIN us why our style is bad also? Ok?
> And do this by small steps
>
> Thank you very much guys for your resistance!!! :-)

Ruslan,

Take a look at the code in the redesigned example stack I sent you.  The
code demonstrates how to factor your code so you aren't initializing and
connecting in every example stack.

The main stack script contains all code that is reused by each example
such as connecting/disconnecting from the database, etc.  The examples I
sent you demonstrate how to modify the code in each example stack to take
advantage of that.  It also shows the proper use of commands rather than
functions.

If you have any questions on that then let me know.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com