V4REV update -- remove dialog CLOSE BEFORE.

lists at mangomultimedia.com lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Sep 5 12:26:43 CDT 2005

On Sep 5, 2005, at 7:24 AM, Robert Brenstein wrote:

BUT please do not say that we must put all 50 dbs of examples into single
database, that we must squeeze all our windows into single window...

Who said this? I have no problem with each example creating its own
database. I just suggested to have all database files in a subfolder to
make the cleanup and file navigation simpler. I sent the suggestion of
specific code changes to Ivan.

In terms of reducing number of windows per example, it is a matter of
usability and practicality. We want to be able to open more than one
example at a time. If you can do it cleanly with your current design, go
ahead.
======

I made that suggestion to Ruslan along with a redesign of the example
stacks that I sent him.  My personal preference is to browse less
databases to see what is going on.  After looking at the examples more I
would probably use 3 databases rather than one (API, Common, SQL) but I am
fine with how it is right now.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia