V4REV Front- and backscripts

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Fri Sep 2 16:54:18 CDT 2005

>On Sep 2, 2005, at 7:06 AM, Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
>>I have just noticed that when running V4REV examples stack, I have
>>9 backscripts and 3 frontscripts from v4rev components open. That
>>is quite a few, I must say. If they are all required for operation,
>>it will not be possible to use V4REV in Revolution standalones or
>>using the Player (see scriptlimits). If they are only for the
>>examples, then why are they in the components that sit inside the
>>Rev bundle?
>
>Robert,
>
>What scripts are you seeing?  When I open the V4REV examples I have
>I don't see any additional front/back scripts besides what the Rev
>IDE usually uses.

My bad. Sorry, dalse alarm. You are right, Trevor. They are part of
Rev distro. I just did not pay proper attention to full paths but
looked only at the stacks name:

there are three buttons from revLibrary.rev open as frontscripts and
eight as backscripts as well as one backscript from
revDocumentation.rev.

Robert