V4REV

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Fri Sep 2 15:08:33 CDT 2005

>On 9/2/05 8:10 AM, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:
>

>>  V4REV seems to be somewhat more stable but still crashes Revolution
>>  after a while.
>>
>>  BTW, the example stack operation is quite smooth now. Too bad the
>>  engine does not match it :(
>
>Hmm Robert,
>
>I do not think that this is engine problem.

Okay, V4REV problem. Whether it is in he engine or elsewhere, I don't
know exactly :)

>Do you read on this list that V4RB or V4MD do crash RB and Director?
>I do not see

No, but that is not the issue. Each version has its own peculiarities.

>So please test it more.
>Try collect crash logs and send to us.
>Try collect any other useful info how to reproduce and so on.

I log just sent to you. Should I be sending these to you or Sergey or
Ivan? I try to come up with crash recipies. So far, I've been testing
rather unsystematically.

Robert