next V4RB2-Version

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 25 16:41:51 CDT 2005

On 10/25/05 3:48 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when will we see next V4RB2-Version which fixes
>
> #1088 and
>
> it would be nice to know because I want to make after a long long
> time a new Beta-Version for my customers and after a Beta-Phase a new
> final version. But at the moment I am standing still until I can
> offer comparable functionality to my users.

Hi Claudius,

Today we are finishing with Ivan last step of very big refactoring that we
do last 3 weeks in engine.

Purpose of this was -- prepare engine for C++ ADK publishing.
We was need cleanup room.

Let's hope today or tomorrow we will resolve last issue we have found this
Sunday with Vclient. And then we will introduce VPHP and C++ ADK betas.

And we will start fix bugs found in last few weeks.
As I see about 10 bugs found.