[VREV] showing results

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Thu Oct 6 17:01:11 CDT 2005

Hi Ivan,

On Oct 6, 2005, at 4:49 PM, Ivan Smahin wrote:

> Sorry, we have forgotten some Rev. specific wrappers like
> list = DataBase_SQLSelectRecords(
> dbRefOrName, SQLstring, [FromRec], [MaxRecords], [fldDelim],
> [recDelim] )
>
> It would be done for the next build.

THANK YOU! That would be great. Please let us know when these are
implemented.

I would like to clarify the UTF16 UTF8 matter.
1.  I cannot make a Val db of UTF 16 flds for REV
2.  I can only pass UTF8 back and forth to REV (in its current
condition) through the V4REV xcmd.
3. This is done by following the example provided in the IOEncoding
stack

Correct?
Thanks,

Ron