[VREV] showing results

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 6 10:05:19 CDT 2005

On 10/6/05 7:39 AM, "ron barber" <rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp> wrote:

> 2. You said about system encoding:
>> Note, you cannot send here only UTF16, because Rev external cannot use
>> this.
>> You should also convert it to UTF8.
>
> My plan is to make a valdb with UTF16 and read/search it directly from
> REV through Val. Is this not possible?

Ron,

Revolution do not support yet unicode as good as required.
As far as I know, Revolution team going improve this soon.

Again, remember that UTF16 = UTF8 = unicode

Problem is that to Valentina you need send strings as UTF8.
We have example of how do this in REV.
quite not simple ..but this is not Valentina problem.