COM 2 Schedule

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 10 00:12:53 CST 2005

On 11/7/05 4:49 AM, "김 광열" <jkim at ex-em.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> That's GREAT!!!
> Please let us know how to get the beta version when you are ready.
>
> Basically we are going to use SQL way but it might be possible to use API way,
> if it is needed.
> And right now we are not using picture fields but we have plan to use it
> someday.
>
> Regards,
> Jeffrey

Hi Jeffrey,

I have upload first build of VCOM_2.

You can download installer here:

    http://paradigmasoft.com/download/V4MD_21b2_win.exe

We have made about 10 examples which should work.
Mainly examples are in SQL folder.

Right now 2 developers work full time on VCOM project.
3 developers work on VNET project, which first build is expected tomorrow.

We plan to produce builds of these 2 products practically each day now.
So let us know if any problems.

Please be subscribed on beta list. You an subscribe here:
    http://paradigmasoft.com/en/support