Cache

jda jda at his.com
Mon May 16 08:04:52 CDT 2005

>and with V1 ?

I don't know -- and I'm not going to take the several hours to import
the references into an old db to find out.

>>When I tried to export and then import the records (again, 100 MB
>>cache) it got to 10870 imported and it stopped with the spinning
>>beachball (I had to turn off the power and reboot to gain control
>>of the computer).
>>

>Have you unique fields?

One.

>If yes, try in removing the capture of exceptions.
>I have the same problem during my imports.
>But we saw that it came from Realbasic and from the capture of exceptions.

That's not the problem here. The field was unique in the old V1 db he
upgraded from, so it will not cause any exceptions when imported into
the V2-based db (I manage the unique field myself).

Jon
Sonny Software