V4MD search in API way and cXtraStringGrid example request

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Wed Mar 30 19:17:09 CST 2005

Hi Igor
I want explain better my problem, I don't understand if your suggest is
right for me, sorry.

Table STUDENTS
--------------------------
ID | Name  |  Phone | ...
--------------------------
1    Paolo       111
2    Anna        222
3    Igor          333

I search for "Paolo" in field Name and I want display only two column (ID
and Name): NOT the Phone and other column,
how can I do this in API WAY?
ID | Name  |
1   Paolo

> 2) To clarify: so you want me to write new example which displays data
from
>     the table (using VSetIterator Xtra) using some third-party Xtra?
Yes, I believe that a example with this third-party Xtra is very useful...
but perhaps the example must be made from the cXtra Team :-)
Paolo